Who We Are
WHO WE ARE
Our principles of trust, dedication and transparency are grounded by over 120 years in the food production business by our founding shareholders of Purely Canada Foods™.
All of our foods and ingredients start with a seed. For five generations we have found ways to produce unique, healthy varieties that give people all the nutrients they need. Our food is whole by nature’s design. We know every step of its journey from our fields to people’s plates. We know its impact on the environment, we know who touched it, we know its whole story. And we tell it proudly.
Purely Canada Foods™ operates near Regina, SK and Battle River, AB to provide whole foods and ingredients reliably and safely. Physical assets include railway infrastructure, large grain storage terminals, private railcar fleet, and strategic farm acres that allows Purely Canada Foods™ to provide reliability and agility to ensure the best possible service in the grain supply chain.
Our goals at Purely Canada Foods:
- To provide quality ingredients to our international customers. Purely Canada Foods™ has cultivated long standing relationships with our customers in niche and boutique markets by providing sustainably grown, identity preserved food and ingredients for quality assurance.
- Early producer engagement and pre-planned acres, to meet customer’s customer needs and ensure we are ahead of the trends in world food consumption. As many of the IPElite™ Producers are owners in rail and loading facilities, our producers are invested in every level, from growing to shipping.
- Providing better selling experiences for our IPElite™ Producers. We provide flexible delivery options to our facilities and offer a free quality control Harvest Sample Program and Canadian Grain Commission grade certification. This allows our producers and Purely Canada Foods™ to guarantee the quality of their harvested grain, manage marketing options and grain for export.
- To provide value-added processing to Canadian grown crops. Purely Canada Foods™ has heard the call to action to ensure that our crops are grown, processed and exported with the highest quality standards, preserving nutrition and reducing our ecological impact.
- To provide plant-based protein alternatives to families striving for a healthier way of life. The COVID-19 pandemic raised consumer awareness of the fragility and the ecological footprint of the meat production supply chain causing a surging global demand for plant-based protein.